Lead-acid batteries (VRLA), with electrodes made primarily of lead and its oxides. Electrolyte is a sulfuric acid solution of a battery. The lead acid battery is charged. The main component of the positive electrode is lead dioxide, and the main component of the negative electrode is lead. Lead sulfate is the primary component of positive and negative electrodes under discharge state.
1. Classification and functions
According to lead acid battery structure and use differences. Roughly, batteries are divided into four categories:
(1) starting use of lead-acid battery;
(2) lead-acid battery for power;
(3) fixed valve-controlled sealed lead-acid battery;
(4) other categories, including small valve-controlled sealed lead-acid battery, lead-acid battery for mining lamps, etc. The nominal voltage of a single-cell lead-acid battery is 2.0v. It can discharge up to 1.5v and charge up to 2.4v. In use. Six single-cell lead-acid batteries are often connected in series to form what is called a 12V lead-acid battery. 24V, 36V, 48V, etc.
2. Primary features
(1) safety seal: in normal operation. The electrolyte will not leak out of the battery terminal or housing.
(2) no free acid: special absorber keeps acid inside. There is no free acid inside the battery, so the battery can be placed in any position.
(3) deflated system: after the internal pressure of the battery exceeds the normal level, the VRLA battery will release the residual gas and automatically seal from the top to ensure that there is no residual gas in the battery.
(4) brief maintenance: due to the unique gas composite system to make the gas conversion wei water in the use of VRLA battery process does not need to add water.
(5) long service life: VRLA battery with anti-corrosion structure of lead-calcium alloy can be charged for 10-1 5 years.
(6) stable quality and high reliability: adopting advanced production technology and strict quality control system, VRLA battery has stable quality and reliable function. 10O % test on voltage capacity and seal line.
(7) safety certification: all VRLA batteries have passed UL safety certification.
3. Precautions before application
(1) ensure adequate insulation between and around the battery and equipment. Inadequate insulation may cause an electric shock. Short circuit heat, smoke or burning.
(2) charging with a charger directly connected to the dc power supply may cause battery leakage and heating or burning.
(3) due to self-discharge. The battery capacity will slowly decrease. Charge the battery from the beginning before use after a long period of storage.
It is not difficult to see from the above comparative analysis. The function of lithium iron phosphate power battery is much better than that of lead-acid battery. Therefore, the battery was included in the 863 national high-tech development plan during the tenth five-year plan period and became a key project supported and encouraged by the state. So the choice of lithium iron phosphate battery as an electric car battery will be a long-term strategic significance of the wise choice!
of battery Center
Lithium ion battery cells
Lithium battery manufacturer
Lithium battery factory
Lithium ion battery pack
High quality battery cell
18650 lithium battery manufacturer
Famous battery factories in China
Lithium-ion battery pack
China ofbattery net
There are certified batteries